00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Prinzy2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG top medal point users list

877,323 Views | 9,734 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-25 22:31:19

Hurray, I finally broke 1000! *Does the happy dance*
However, I refuse to play FU2 again, so I won't be making it to the top. D=

Hello, I am Another-User, and I approve this message.

The unclickable link. O.o

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 00:53:54

lol I was just talking about making a top metal points list the other day, and poof! Here it is!
I had already started gathering users for this list, but sadly I do not have any that have not already been brought to light.
I'm glad to see some effort being taken in the creation and upkeep of a metal points list. Good luck on making a good, accurate list. I will send a PM to Hybrid-Of-Souls with any users I find.
Oh, and I'm gaining on 1,000 points now, so expect add me in the near future. ;D

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 01:07:39

This should be done like the NG Gamerscore Leaderboard.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 01:27:48

I have some number over 1000 so you can put me up there if you like.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 03:02:01

Damn! how the hell can i beat the rest of medals in Alkie Kong 2? it's so damn hard
i can't beliebe wylo can beat that "Beat the game in brutal mode without dying" wow
it's quite impossible

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 03:25:49

I suck at games so i probably won't be up here but keep up the great tallying fellas. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 05:56:57

At 3/26/09 04:24 AM, JarrodK wrote:

:we look back and laugh at these incredibly small medal scores.

i agree, its only a matter of time before tons of game include the system and then it becomes a grinding challange... i personaly think that Alkie kong 2 is the hardest to obtain all the medals where as FUi2 is just a loooong glitchy grind of painfull bugs and problems with over stat'd units and bosses where all you do is shoot or grind them untill they die... and if your lucky the game wont freeze... *darn lvl 4 frezin!*

anway i bow down to wlyo and his Brutal mode achivement... its good to have medals like that which only a few skilled and adapt players will ever get... im personal working on it level by level untill i think i can run the whole thing through without dying!... i hate bats... i shouldnt have my bat lover medal...

anway... nearly 2000 max points today... 10000000 tomorrow.... its how it could end up me thinks... anway

chow...

-LegolaSS

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 06:05:00

At 3/26/09 03:25 AM, Molotov wrote: I suck at games so i probably won't be up here but keep up the great tallying fellas. =)

You've got more points than I have, so I must really suck at games, lolol.

I think there will most probably be a ranking under rankings when the whole medals system is fully implimented right?

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 10:13:24

I finally got the Beerbot Smash medal. Level 14 was pretty hard, but once you finally passed that one the level 15 medal isn´t too diffecult to get.

Anyways, that brings my total up to 1305 medal points and with that I would surpass Chivey and Vranz-the-Blighted. But at the same time I see that already about three more people have been found who are all gonna be put above me.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 10:27:56

At 3/26/09 10:13 AM, Auz wrote: I finally got the Beerbot Smash medal. Level 14 was pretty hard, but once you finally passed that one the level 15 medal isn´t too diffecult to get.

Anyways, that brings my total up to 1305 medal points and with that I would surpass Chivey and Vranz-the-Blighted. But at the same time I see that already about three more people have been found who are all gonna be put above me.

Wow! how the you can beat some medals in fear unlimited?
that game is full of bug

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 10:33:31

At 3/26/09 10:27 AM, Arthuria99 wrote:
At 3/26/09 10:13 AM, Auz wrote: I finally got the Beerbot Smash medal. Level 14 was pretty hard, but once you finally passed that one the level 15 medal isn´t too diffecult to get.

Wow! how the you can beat some medals in fear unlimited?
that game is full of bug

I know, but some bugs also work to your advantage. Like the M3 and M2 Untouchable are both bugged I believe. I got M3 Untouchable while I was actually hit several times. And after playing a few times you kinda get the idea how to fight the enemies and then the 100/250/500 kills medals aren´t too hard to get then. Neither are the A+ rank medals for some levels.

So yeah, it´s just a matter of practicing and having a little patience. But I am kinda stuck at level 4 now as the boss takes way too fucking long to kill. So the only medal I am still gonna go for is the Sword Master medal and then that´s it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 10:41:41

So uhm...
using the bug as the advantage? did u mean u must keep attacking the enemy by keep pressing
D+up or D+Down

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 10:50:46

Hey, don't forget about me! I've got 1185 medal points but I haven't bothered to count the medals yet.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 10:57:42

Sorry for the double post. I have 57 medals.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 11:35:46

Damn ! Like if I needed something like that ! I'm already spending way too much time on these games ^^
Anyway, good idea, thanks for putting time into it !

At 3/24/09 09:18 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I would love to be on that future list only problem i cant get the game to load to ever play, i think it has something to do with me using vista but im unsure.

~X~

Oh shit, Wayne's in the house ! I haven't seen you for years buddy. How're you doing ? ^^

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 11:50:53

Oh wait a sec. Apparently aldlv already found meh. Sorry about that.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 12:04:22

At 3/26/09 10:41 AM, Arthuria99 wrote: So uhm...
using the bug as the advantage? did u mean u must keep attacking the enemy by keep pressing
D+up or D+Down

No I was refering to the M2 and M3 untouchable medals that might be bugged. Just beat those levels and you will probably get them, whether you were hit or not.

And that is the best way of attacking I think. Mainly use D+up as this will keep them from flying over you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 12:54:24

Haha sometimes i laughed at his demo video about fear unlimited 2, in fact that game are full of bugs

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 15:21:08

Posting to say I'll very likely be doing updates at weekly intervals, much like how other keepers are keeping track of their lists. So expect the next one to be on the 31st.

At 3/26/09 04:24 AM, JarrodK wrote: if this thread lasts.

I was kind of forseeing a possibility of that happening while I was thinking of making this. So be it, if such a feature does finally come out.

At 3/26/09 03:02 AM, Arthuria99 wrote: Damn! how the hell can i beat the rest of medals in Alkie Kong 2?

So long as you have enough time to do so, you can try going for beating the game without hurting any bats (on any mode). Thankfully, I've been through all the levels, and the ones that do have bats are only mere annoyances, unlike the living molotov cocktail guys.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 15:31:15

At 3/26/09 03:21 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Posting to say I'll very likely be doing updates at weekly intervals, much like how other keepers are keeping track of their lists. So expect the next one to be on the 31st.

Alright, sounds great. If you need any help, feel free to ask me and I´ll see what I can do.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 19:57:03

IMPORTANT IDEA FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS THREAD!!!!

I think you guys should make it so any user with 1,000+ points should be on the list, for now anyway.

After another two or three games with medals are added, you guys should make it any user with 2,000+ points should be on the list, rinse and repeat.

Until we get to the point where it's only like five users with 6,000+(Or something) points and from there it should be changed to just users in the top 100 with medals(Assuming we find most users with that many points by then.)

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 20:37:18

Until we get to the point where it's only like five users with 6,000+(Or something) points and from there it should be changed to just users in the top 100 with medals(Assuming we find most users with that many points by then.)

Maybe it should be more than 100 users because if more games have medals, the Medal Scores will become a category in the Rankings tab which displays the top 50 users. If this thread has like the top 200 or even 300 users, more people will be recognized like in other threads.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 21:58:47

At 3/26/09 07:57 PM, AniMetal wrote: Until we get to the point where it's only like five users with 6,000+(Or something) points and from there it should be changed to just users in the top 100 with medals(Assuming we find most users with that many points by then.)

the problems is that.. this points are easy too get...
they are really fast to get... H-o-S still have to think how is he goin to maintain the list, because different from the rest of the top lists... this list can CHANGE TOO FAST

maybe only keeping the top 50, or so, would be nice

but right now... i agree with the 1000+ to the list

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 22:36:07

the problems is that.. this points are easy too get...
they are really fast to get... H-o-S still have to think how is he goin to maintain the list, because different from the rest of the top lists... this list can CHANGE TOO FAST

Perhaps in the future, games will have less medals that are much harder to get and that are also worth less points. You shouldn't get 5 points for looking a walkthrough or a high score list.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 22:55:12

At 3/26/09 10:36 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
Perhaps in the future, games will have less medals that are much harder to get and that are also worth less points.

I would rather have games with more medals are very hard to get with more points.

I want to actually earn my points.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 22:57:54

*sigh*

If this is going to be like an official list now, it means I'll need to whore the medal games some more. A stat whores job is never done.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 23:26:56

At 3/26/09 10:57 PM, Gagsy wrote: *sigh*

If this is going to be like an official list now, it means I'll need to whore the medal games some more. A stat whores job is never done.

Yeah, well it's worse for us new stat whores who have to catch up to people like you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 23:45:46

I'm still friggin trying to catch up to my friend, how he got Slaughter master on FUI2 is Beyond me, and Wylo is just crazy good.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-26 23:52:58

I've got nothing on FU2 and I never will. I refuse to try until the bugs are fixed. Until then, I'll have it favorited.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-27 00:04:06

At 3/26/09 11:45 PM, AmanPyroman wrote: I'm still friggin trying to catch up to my friend, how he got Slaughter master on FUI2 is Beyond me, and Wylo is just crazy good.

Surprisingly impossible is pretty easy. I beat the last level in impossible mode.