00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Davethemann1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,000,624 Views | 60,731 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-07 21:15:41

Sorry, *chan instinct just kicked in. Congratulations on your memetic accomplishment!

I guess its rare to get those messages anyway just found this NSFW flash a man doing goatse. I reported it to Tom Fulp the same guys I think as before.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/reviews /490444

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-07 21:21:19

At 4/7/09 08:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, it's my birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Coop83! Hope you have a wonderful day, and may you have many, many more happy birthdays to come! :)

*Salutes*

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-07 22:21:38

Cartoon footage, not flash. Whistled.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 08:45:01

At 4/7/09 12:23 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
At 4/7/09 08:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, it's my birthday today.
*Runs around chasing Coop83 and trying to spank him*

Whaddya want? Hookers? Beer? Cake?

Hookers? Nah, I've got a girlfriend :P

Beer? Nah, I don't like the taste - give me Whisky instead, that's awesome.

Cake? Well, I've already had three birthday cakes, but if you insist...

At 4/7/09 08:27 PM, idiot-buster wrote: How old are you now, i congratulated you in the LUL. I can not seem to remember :::goes and checks::: 24 huh happy birthday you old man you are now 8 years older than me Thats means you get 32 slaps in the ass or in the face what ever you choose is fine with me @;-}>

So what does 26 get me? The General Thread is 2 years old now, being created by Andersson on the day before my 24th Birthday in 2007.

At 4/7/09 09:21 PM, byteslinger wrote: Happy Birthday, Coop83! Hope you have a wonderful day, and may you have many, many more happy birthdays to come! :)

*Salutes*

Well, I'm not due to die just yet :P

Thanks to all you well wishers :) *salutes*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 20:06:27

Just to let all of you guys know, me and Corky52 are now officially B.F.F.'s.

Also, what else is new?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 22:08:50

At 4/8/09 08:06 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Just to let all of you guys know, me and Corky52 are now officially B.F.F.'s.

Also, what else is new?

Congrats but sorry if I seem dense but what does B.F,F,'s stand for?. Well not much spam guess the spam artists have got bored. Looks like the latest Turd Of The Week is a legit entry mainly because the author only got 1 trophy hopefully it will not be a mass voting one. I like to see how bad these submissions can be. The flash got deleted I linked to good thing. Some good stuff the latest Bunny kill game not to bad but bit boring after a while. Again hope you had a nice birthday Coop83.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 22:11:49

Best Friends Forever.
Pro Tip: http://urbandictionary.com

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 22:54:10

Just want to know, how do you think the literature portal will work? Will it have b/p system as well or the one similiar to the audio portal?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 23:09:37

At 4/8/09 10:54 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Just want to know, how do you think the literature portal will work? Will it have b/p system as well or the one similiar to the audio portal?

It would probably be similar to the audio portal, it definitly wouldn't have a b/p system unless about 100-200 pieces were submitted a day on average over a long period of time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 23:12:47

At 4/8/09 11:09 PM, DumbassDude wrote:
At 4/8/09 10:54 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Just want to know, how do you think the literature portal will work? Will it have b/p system as well or the one similiar to the audio portal?
It would probably be similar to the audio portal, it definitly wouldn't have a b/p system unless about 100-200 pieces were submitted a day on average over a long period of time.

I have one story in mind that I might submit to the portal once it's ready, because it would be canon to the ones from my blog (excluding intermissions) and the 51+ thread, I'll have to stall it.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 23:16:32

I think it will be like the audio portal. Unless they are planning some big changes where all portals get the blamming and protecting system, including the audio portal (but I don't think it's going to happen).
I can't wait for the literature portal, I'll spend a long time reading stories there :D

Also, Earfetish for literature mod!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-08 23:47:50

At 4/7/09 01:57 PM, sonofkirk wrote:
Thanks for the screen shots, you could send them to me next time I catch you on AIM.

Yeah whenever I get the time to. Also, only a screenshot. :( Sorry I was busy B/Pi..... I mean studying and doing stuff outside of the computer that day.

It really was a bad day though because someone thought it would be funny to turn the fire alarm on at 3 in the morning. Even though that wasn't bad enough they dumped vomit and rotten milk at all exits. O.o Not a good joke at all.

Also I have no idea how that blog got there... I can assume a dirty statwhore with a fucked up toe made it because he fails at life and have nothing else to do :P.

I HAD SURGERY ON MY TOE ITS FIXED NOW

Except that it bleeds most days and it has no toenail.

At 4/8/09 08:06 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Just to let all of you guys know, me and Corky52 are now officially B.F.F.'s.

Also, what else is new?

Lol wut?

Also, good news for me. I only need one more medal to have all of them.

On the topic of a literature portal I personally can't wait to submit some of my stories. Even though two more portals means two more different types of reviews to write.. which means more statwhoring. It just doesn't ever stop does it?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 02:04:20

Oh my god Coop83 your a mod! but what sort BBS or review? lucky thing that another. The other day I linked to 36Holla now you. Your gold aura locks wicked with your level 42 aura. I have not seen any threads about you being modded as of yet congrats though. The Lit Portal sounds exciting love the idea of another board to the BBS

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 04:19:35

At 4/9/09 02:04 AM, phantomlassuk wrote: Oh my god Coop83 your a mod! but what sort BBS or review? lucky thing that another. The other day I linked to 36Holla now you.

Thanks. Now I can patrol the flags and swot up on the review rules. I've got a pretty good idea already, but it always helps to refresh :)

Your gold aura locks wicked with your level 42 aura.

I'm sure it will when I get to Level 42 ;) Golden aura with a sword? Yeah, I think I've seen that on aviewaskewed recently. I'll have to check that one out, just to make sure.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 08:37:00

Wade pissed on Coop's aura and now his ass is sore

Seriously, congratulations man (you must be sick of me saying it by now), you are totally deserving of this, and it's nice having a mod amongst the EGB ranks once again.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 09:02:40

At 4/9/09 04:19 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/9/09 02:04 AM, phantomlassuk wrote: Oh my god Coop83 your a mod! but what sort BBS or review? lucky thing that another. The other day I linked to 36Holla now you.
Thanks. Now I can patrol the flags and swot up on the review rules. I've got a pretty good idea already, but it always helps to refresh :)

Your gold aura locks wicked with your level 42 aura.
I'm sure it will when I get to Level 42 ;) Golden aura with a sword? Yeah, I think I've seen that on aviewaskewed recently. I'll have to check that one out, just to make sure.

Congrats again, Coop83! First a birthday, now a mod! How cool is that? It's good to see that we have another mod in the EGB - well done! You certainly deserve it!

*Salutes*

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 10:37:14

At 4/9/09 04:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks. Now I can patrol the flags and swot up on the review rules. I've got a pretty good idea already, but it always helps to refresh :)

Congrats! It's good to see a fellow from the EGB becoming a mod, this is like Wade's birthday present to you :D

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 11:04:54

At 4/9/09 10:37 AM, Ismael92 wrote:
At 4/9/09 04:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks. Now I can patrol the flags and swot up on the review rules. I've got a pretty good idea already, but it always helps to refresh :)
Congrats! It's good to see a fellow from the EGB becoming a mod, this is like Wade's birthday present to you :D

well in that case that would be the best present i have seen...
anyway
congrats Coop, i'm pretty sure you will be a great mod... =D

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 12:43:31

What do you guys think? The description is a dead giveaway of "HEY I STOLE IT LAWLZ" type of deal.

The flash here:

My Whistle below:

http://www.211games.com/b.asp?smallclass id=456

Stolen from their naruto section

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 12:59:14

Might I add, the submission I linked to earlier included the typical "More Games" button which led me to that site, and the submitters email does not come from that site.. obviously.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 13:37:12

Alright, triple-post, it passed.

*hides under her desk and hope no casework needs to be done*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 14:52:18

Has a single use of the 'N' word, is this flag-worthy?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 15:12:01

At 4/9/09 08:37 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
Seriously, congratulations man (you must be sick of me saying it by now), you are totally deserving of this, and it's nice having a mod amongst the EGB ranks once again.

What happened to NEVR?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 17:31:23

I believe this is stolen.

stolen:

Original: http://www.notdoppler.com/kokimi.php

The submitter has no previous submissions. Also the author's email doesn't match with the original game's site so that's suspicious too. I'm fairly confident this is stolen. What do you guys think?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 19:08:33

At 4/9/09 03:12 PM, puddinN64 wrote: What happened to NEVR?

He left, let's see... The day before my most recent birthday, actually. Late September, page 975. According to him on page 961, he didn't like the way the club was becoming leaderless, apathetic, and aimless. A good lesson to learn from this: a club needs its leaders to survive. But seeing as how Slash is active enough right now, we're not in danger of that.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 19:08:43

At 4/9/09 03:12 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 4/9/09 08:37 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
What happened to NEVR?

He resigned from the Barracks around 50 or so pages ago, due to a number of contributing factors, not least of which was his BBS modship taking up a lot of his NG time. Anyway, it's great to have a mod amongst us once again.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 20:32:58

At 4/9/09 02:52 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 0688
Has a single use of the 'N' word, is this flag-worthy?

I whistled, and now apparently it was worthy :) It also had some Nazi stuff at the end which I mentioned in my whistle. I believe swastikas and whatnot were used.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-09 20:42:28

At 4/9/09 03:12 PM, puddinN64 wrote: What happened to NEVR?

Hullo.

Just popped in to see how the EGB is doing and whaddyaknow, I see my own name mentioned. ;P

Seems that you guys are doing well these days, which is nice to see. A lot of new faces (usernames?) that I don't recognise, but fresh blood is always a good thing. Some of you probably weren't around when I was a member here, but nice to see that one or two people remember that I used to hang out here from time to time. :)

Yeah, anyway, just dropping by to say hello to some of my old friends here. Keep up all the good work you do.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-10 01:23:48

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2009-04-10 13:29:27

At 4/10/09 01:23 AM, KrevZabijak wrote: Wow.

http://creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb.newgrounds.c om/

He's back.

Did he ever really leave? Every day I see him back, spamming with the same shit over and over again. Fuck, he's not even funny in the way that other spammers are funny. He's just boring.