00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Recommendations & Yearly Highlights

17,211 Views | 41 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-28 02:14:43

I now live like 4 blocks from PAX Prime, but I'm still not going. Oh well, maybe I'll catch you on the street on my way to work!

Super FTC!

It's terrible, but I'm trying to make it better.

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-28 03:46:06

At 8/28/15 02:14 AM, DBuck-Eye wrote: I now live like 4 blocks from PAX Prime, but I'm still not going. Oh well, maybe I'll catch you on the street on my way to work!

Swing by the Daily Grill Bar when you pass through, just in case we happen to be there!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-28 10:31:47

It's really awesome seeing the art userpage like as if they were movies and audios and gaames. Though wow, I was really active during 2012 (OoO)

BBS Signature

It's about time loljim gets something done~

sweet updates mate!

BBS Signature

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-28 16:00:15

I dont know if it suppose to be like this but sometimes i get up to 3 recommendations in a single day, abit overkill in one single day but at the same time i suppose no harm in it either. Still its a good idea but like some people have pointed out, it needs some tweaking, like displaying rating in the recommendations page would be good

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-28 19:09:00

wow, nice updates!

i particularly liked the updates about 1. ( the recommendations PM), about the 4. ( "best of the year" being able to be edited in our userpages), while the 2. (recommendations in hubs), and the 3. (art on the userpage) are simply nice.

in general, you did great updates, tom, and thank you for taking the suggestions/members opinions into consideration, its what made this community great, and i thank you for that! :D

also thanks to the admins/mods of this site, like liljim who always are helpful and good with advices....

great news, sir!

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-29 05:18:19

"vote is permanent and you never have to think about voting on that entry again"
Oh yeah i have fucked up more than once giving 3s to clear 5 stars submissions, an option to modify your vote after a day or 2 would be appreciated.

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-29 06:12:38

Some great new features!

Just I want to signal a problem with the user's news processing, don't know if that happens also to other, but sometimes it tend to mess up and erase most of the content following an image or a video...

Also, I was wondering about reviews, is there any chance that it will be added a feature to edit/remove them?

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-29 14:46:16

*O* I love the changes.

Very Good :)

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-30 05:22:30

GIVE US A WAY TO TURN THE D*MN RECOMMENDATIONS OFF!! It shows stuff regardless of content rating and some people don't want adult stuff splashed on the screen right when we log in. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT NEXT TIME, MORONS!

"He who laughs last, thinks fastest" -- Mike O'Neil

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-08-30 10:55:33

The recommendations thing isn't very useful for me, but I liked the new art and audio stuff!

Also @tom, could you put user news posts back into the "Latest From Your Friends & Favorites" box? A lot of people ignore don't use the feed page, so a lot of people probably miss my news posts when I make them.

BBS Signature

Response to Recommendations & Yearly Highlights 2015-09-03 01:12:16

At 8/26/15 02:15 PM, TomFulp wrote: 1. Just viewing an item will remove it from the list

I find the viewing removal works only for the iconed pieces in hubs- I still have to delete items manually off the list. It does shuffle recently seen items to the end of the list though.

Also if it's any help I think that a link to the recommendations list somewhere small on every page would be preferable to automated messages that appear whenever it's replenished- usually they appear shortly after I've just seen and deleted a bunch of pieces, and I really don't need a link to the exact same page when I'm in the middle of that process.

Awesome changes- thanks guys!