00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Databite just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF

25,267 Views | 71 Replies
Respond to this Topic

I'm not a voice actor yet, but I really want a mic so that I can at least start to be one.

Yeah, what Potatofarm71 asked, is this international?

"Hey I never said that" - Albert Einstein

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 06:10:39

At 10/18/14 05:21 AM, Potatofarm71 wrote: Is this international?

yeah, i'd like to know this as well... i already PM though :/

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 09:58:09

Neat. I would apply, but I already have a (n older) tablet that's getting on my nerves and an okay mic. Leave the good stuff to other people.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 10:27:36

A tablet giveaway? Awesome, I've been drawing with a mouse far too long.

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 12:15:23

Hello!

Does it have to be a tablet / mic?

Because if not i would be interested in a bit of money to help get my new pc for animation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 12:33:09

well, i would like a mic....

also, i saved this movie when it was under judgement, i feel so proud right now:

it was epic, and i am happy that i saved it!
(my vote was the last needed for protection)

also good movie list, mr tom fulp!

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 12:54:57

At 10/17/14 07:47 PM, M-Abrantes wrote: Can someone outside the U.S. join? <3

Being in the US will give you an edge because shipping does get expensive (plus people outside the US end up getting hit with tariffs), HOWEVER it is still open to everyone.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 12:59:31

At 10/18/14 01:11 AM, codeblackhayate wrote: I'll wager that most people will be using their personal computer for producing things, and might not have the scratch for an interface. so USB might be the way to go. Blue has some awesome USB condensers, including the Yeti and Spark Digital!

Definitely intend to do USB, to keep it easy for everyone and not have additional hardware get involved.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 14:43:35

At 10/17/14 06:20 PM, anothercoolguy wrote: i need cash instead to fund my artistic endeavor since as an artist i refuse to get a real full time job and are currently living off of 30$ art commissions

also

You have the exact same tablet I do and the Microphone I DESIRE!!!! And need really....

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 14:48:57

At 10/18/14 12:59 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 10/18/14 01:11 AM, codeblackhayate wrote: I'll wager that most people will be using their personal computer for producing things, and might not have the scratch for an interface. so USB might be the way to go. Blue has some awesome USB condensers, including the Yeti and Spark Digital!
Definitely intend to do USB, to keep it easy for everyone and not have additional hardware get involved.

May I recommend a microphone as the prize? (unless youve decided and posted and I just missed it)

The Blue Yeti Microphone.

Its a microphone I hope to get in the near future and feel I need being a new Voice Actress to Newgrounds but wonderfully, happily and amazingly have been brought on in several projects including the upcoming A Girl in a Room II collab!!

Its USB and has been/is used by several VAs such as some of the actors on Team Four Star who do the DBZ Abridged series (which is how I found it)

I want to enter but none of the projects I'm in have been posted yet.......T_T

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 15:46:40

Nice to see the new features still being rolled out!

The people who are saying Newgrounds is dead are full of shit, don't let it bring you down Tom. This place has given me a lot of friends over the last couple of years and none of my projects would have seen even half of the success without here.

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Nice!!!
some talented pepole here will need it :)

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 18:19:28

My Wacom tablet is very lonely and needs soulmate .

Please donate a wacom tablet to the guy who can't draw so he can have 2 wacom tablets that he can't use XF

At 10/18/14 02:48 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: The Blue Yeti Microphone.

Yep. I'm nominating her for a mic as well.

Oh and on the wacom subject... I'm working with a Bamboo CTH-461 myself. It really is my first wacom experience, so I have no idea how good my tablet is compared to any newer models out there. I love working with this thing. Looking back now, I should have gotten one ages ago. Mine is actually second hand. It was gifted to me last December. A friend of mine was getting a new one himself so he told me I could have it. I've been working with a mouse all those years before.

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 20:14:31

At 10/18/14 02:43 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote:
You have the exact same tablet I do and the Microphone I DESIRE!!!! And need really....

nominating this chick for a new mic. please have a good voice

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 20:38:32

At 10/18/14 07:51 PM, Whirlguy wrote:
At 10/18/14 02:48 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: The Blue Yeti Microphone.
Yep. I'm nominating her for a mic as well.

Wow! Thank you so much!!! -tighthug-

I have a Wacom Bamboo Create, i swear they are extinct now, its my first tablet. I LOVE IT!! I dont do animations so much as drawings so i use paint tool sai (which is also amazing!) I love this thing and really have no complaints at all, except when i have creators block

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 20:41:38

At 10/18/14 08:14 PM, anothercoolguy wrote:
At 10/18/14 02:43 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote:
nominating this chick for a new mic. please have a good voice

Wow thank you very much!!! I do have some auditions up on my page here and hopefully some of the projects I'm in will be up soon!! I look forward to the feedback from the audience and newground community!! I want to get better and gain more experience and skill here!!!

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 21:39:49

just realized that nominating people does not do shit and i was just following these dummies circlejerk. i didnt even read the op
i feel kind of bad. i just bought this mic for unserious recordings and skype calls so people could hear when i breath

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 21:54:22

Well, I've applied.

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-18 21:56:56

Yeah I'm a voice actor and an animator, so either one would be beneficial.

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 00:35:10

At 10/18/14 05:17 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I nominate @CiviLies because he's CiviLies.

I nominate @amaranthus because just kidding haha I don't.

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 02:58:18

I'm blocking this Tom Fulp guy, he keeps spamming the front page.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 05:11:43

Good stuff; good news!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 08:04:45

Sent mine!
I really need a new drawing tablet..

At 10/18/14 12:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: Being in the US will give you an edge because shipping does get expensive (plus people outside the US end up getting hit with tariffs), HOWEVER it is still open to everyone.

Ugh, hope it doesn't get too expensive on my country. :c

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 08:38:27

I nominate Stamper xD

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 12:44:03

Hey I could really use a new graphic tablet and a micro :D here is some stuff i do with animation im new on newgrounds but ill post some digital artwork :)

Heres my YT channel but the voices are from other YTers so thats the reason why could need a micro and maybe a Tablet too :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPlZOnFsiBcCSSukM-gnoA

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 13:16:58

Great news Tom.

Also,good luck to everyone participating in the Halloween event!

I see you looking.

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 13:49:48

This is such a fantastic idea. I'd love a tablet, but my artistic abilities aren't up to par.

If you need any recommendations regarding microphones, I'd love to help out!

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-19 18:52:41

Well I don't have anything to showcase yet and I do Have a cintiq But my friend is starting to animate who helps me a lot with projects for people.He doesn't have a tablet but he comes over to my house to use mine, I feel it would be a faster process if he had a tablet as well.Thank you for reading

Response to Wacom & Microphone Giveaway + FF 2014-10-20 05:59:29

Dude. I would totally send you a message saying why I should get a new mic. But I already own a seven-hundred dollar mic. Unless it's better than that? Either way. It should probably go to someone who actually needs it.

I like this idea.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing